Your home and vehicle are likely two of your greatest assets. Insuring them is essential to protect your investments. In many cases, it’s also required. Bundling your home and auto insurance together can help you save money on both policies. Read on to learn more about what bundling is and how you can do it.
We’re here to help you find the right policy for your needs. Contact 800-Insurance in Hayward, California, to learn more.
What Is Bundling?
Buying your home insurance and auto insurance from the same insurance company is called bundling. Many insurers offer it as a way to help customers cut costs. Depending on the insurer, bundling may also be called a multiline, multiproduct or multipolicy discount.
What Are the Benefits of Bundling?
Although the exact details may vary with your insurer, here are some typical benefits of bundling your home and auto policies:
- Save money. Most insurance companies will offer discounts for bundling one or more policies.
- Simplify your policy. Multiple policies may be easier to manage when purchased from the same company.
- Increase your insurance security. If you’re in multiple car accidents or submit multiple claims, your insurance company is less likely to drop your policy if you have other policies with them.
Call 800-Insurance to learn more about the bundling discounts we offer.
When Should I Bundle My Policies?
You can bundle your home and auto insurance at any time. In addition to bundling your home and auto insurance, you may also be able to save money by combining condo and auto insurance, renters and auto insurance, and many other combinations. Contact 800-Insurance to get started with your savings today.
Tips for Bundling
Here are some tips for bundling your home and auto insurance policies:
- Compare bundles from multiple insurers.
- Compare the final total prices (which may be different than looking for the company with the highest discount).
- Consider bundling other types of policies (e.g., motorcycle, life).
At 800-Insurance, we compare insurance quotes from over 50 companies to get you the insurance you deserve. Contact us today to get a bundling quote.
How Do I Bundle My Auto and Home Insurance?
We’re here to help. Contact 800-Insurance for more information on bundling multiple insurance policies and to speak to an insurance agent today.
This blog is intended for informational and educational use only. It is not exhaustive and should not be construed as legal advice. Please contact your insurance professional for further information.