Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Accidents happen, regardless of whether you’re a block from home or on a long road trip. Whatever your destination is, you need protection when you get behind the steering wheel—and the best defense is the right auto insurance policy.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance offers you financial protection whether you have an accident or another covered loss. Auto insurance is a contractual agreement between you and your insurance company in which you pay a premium in exchange for the coverage defined in your policy. 800-Insurance can help you learn about the various types of available coverage and help you find the one that’s right for you.
California is an at-fault state, which means if you caused the accident, you’re liable for paying the costs of potential injuries and property damage that others sustained. California requires certain liability coverage limits, including bodily injury and property damage and uninsured motorist bodily injury coverage. We can help ensure that you have suitable coverage to meet the state’s requirements.
What Does Auto Coverage Provide?
If you have an accident and your car becomes damaged, or someone steals your vehicle, it can be costly to fix or replace it. In addition, if you or your passengers are injured, medical costs can be expensive. Sometimes, you may even face a lawsuit if you or your vehicle caused damage or a third-party injury. These situations can all be potentially financially devastating, and auto insurance can offer a layer of financial protection.
Many drivers choose these types of auto insurance:
- Collision insurance might cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for non-accident damage, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other incidents.
- Liability insurance might help pay for your damage to others who weren’t in the car with you if an accident was your fault.
- Bodily injury liability coverage may pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes for death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may pay for damage to the other party’s property.
- Medical payments coverage may pay for your medical bills if you have an injury from an accident, regardless of who is at fault for the accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance might help cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused your accident.
How Are Premiums Calculated?
What you pay for your auto insurance depends on various factors, including your coverage limits, your vehicle’s model and value, your driving history, where you reside and your past claims history. In addition, various benefits may also be added to your auto insurance. We can determine if your policy qualifies for these additions and whether you’d like to add them, as they can affect your policy premium.
Get the Protection You Need
800-Insurance provides auto insurance to drivers in California. We can help you explore the auto insurance that gives you the best protection and that meets the state’s requirements. Call us today at 415-928-2886.